|Old Mill Trail is the first wheelchair accessible walking trail opened by the Municipality of the County of Annapolis.
The trail has been leveled, compacted and designed in a way that people who require a wheelchair can move along it with ease.
Throughout the trail, there are benches, picnic tables, and bridges that are accessible to people walking the trail, and to those using a wheelchair.
Old Mill Trail is situated on 2.2 acres of land along the banks of the beautiful Annapolis River.
Come out and enjoy what Annapolis County has to offer!
If you plan to visit Old Mill Trail, please keep our rules in mind:
- The trail is open from 8 a.m. until sunset
- Dogs are welcome, but keep them on a leash and clean up any mess.
- No motorized vehicles (Please respect our wheelchair accessible trail)
- Do not leave any garbage, please pack it out.
- All alcohol and drugs are prohibited.