|Where To Find Us
#5 440 Main St
Kentville, NS B4N 1K9
|Kings County (NS)
Description & Services
|The Portal is open to all youth and young adults aged 16 - 21 years.
The Portal partners to provide safe spaces for young people and families in Kings County.
The centre provides a place for young people to know that they matter and have a place that is safe. They can be themselves and find individuals ready to listen.
Through caring and approachable people, youth can find support and a simple way to access the services in the community.
Additionally, the centre provides space for youth oriented organizations to connect with youth and families building a stronger sense of community.
SERVICES AND SUPPORT AVAILABLE:
· Drop in - "intentional hanging out”
· Helping youth & families deal with a crisis
· Someone to talk to: supportive counseling
· Programs/workshops for resiliency
· Mentoring: youth/ adult partnership
· Advocacy: Someone to help you speak up
· Supporting families in transition
· Transitional Housing for youth and men 18 and up @ The Refuge
|Ages: 14 year(s) - 24 year(s)
|Monday- Thursday 9:00 am-4:00 pm Friday's 9:00 am-2:00 pm
|Portal Events Calendar