||The Town will consider providing limited financial assistance to organizations that fall within Section 65(au) of the Municipal Government Act that:
- Organize or operate programs for the benefit of the residents of the Town of Wolfville, or
- Coordinate and implement local events in the Town of Wolfville.
- The level of funding for the Community Partnership Program will be set by Council as part of the Town’s budget process. Town Council may allocate different funding levels for each of the two (2) CPP grant categories: Programs or Local Events
- This program does not provide financial assistance to social service, health, education or similar services, departments or agencies.
- The maximum amount awarded to any group for any Community Partnership Program grant will not exceed $2,000.
- If an amount greater than $5,000 is remaining in the Community Partnership Program after the allocation of funding of February 1 requests, a second round of applications will be called for in July. Organizations who applied in February may apply a second time if the funding is for a new program or to cover a shortfall for the given year. However, new organizations will be given priority. The application.
- Any decision of staff regarding funding requests may be appealed to Council upon notice of appeal within seven (7) days of being notified of the decision of staff. Council’s decision regarding the appeal shall be final.
- Applications from community groups with new or innovative programming or festival ideas may present to Council at the request of Council.
- Applicants who have received a Community Partnership Program grant in a previous year are not guaranteed approval for a Community Partnership Program grant in subsequent years.
- View the application form on the website provided.